We are here for everyone from 3 to 65 years of age in difficult life situations. Such a situation can be, for example, the experience of a traumatic event or a personal crisis caused by relationships, family, school, work or social problems. We provide our services through personal consultations, telephone and e-mail communication.
Are you experiencing situations related to
- illegal behaviour, unforeseen traumatic events, developmental changes, societal demands, life role issues
- acute threats to health and life, dying, psychological difficulties, maintaining a satisfactory state of health
- dysfunctional relationships in the family, with peers, at school, at work, with neighbours
- children's educational issues and difficulties, school responsibilities, support in caring for a child with disabilities
- issues related to losing, finding and keeping housing, work, and material security
Even if you haven't found your life situation, you can contact us. Our expert team will discuss with you how to proceed at that moment.
- MOBILE CONTACT: +420 608 118 088, +420 725 735 983
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
VIOLENCE IN CLOSE RELATIONS
Contact us when you face
- threats, humiliation, belittling of personal qualities
- limiting your relationship with friends or relatives, constantly checking your mobile phone
- withholding money and extortion
- physical assault, beatings
We provide social, psychological and legal assistance.
- MOBILE CONTACT: +420 739 078 078, +420 725 735 883
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
'CONTROL MY ANGER' PROGRAMME
Do you ever get so angry that you hurt your loved ones in a fit of rage? Do your outbursts of anger complicate family relationships? Would you like to change it, but you don't know how?
We offer short-term counselling and longer-term individual therapy sessions where we
- map out the manifestations of anger and aggression
- work on understanding what triggers anger
- learn anger management techniques
- focus on preventing excessive psychological distress
- practice communication and conflict management skills
- work on understanding the situation of a partner and/or children who are exposed to aggressive behaviour
- develop coping skills for everyday life
- MOBILE CONTACT: +420 725 005 367
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
WORKING WITH FAMILIES AFFECTED BY VIOLENCE
We know how difficult it is sometimes to manage the burden of everyday life as a partner, its worries and conflicts, from which the children suffer the most. We can help you solve stressful situations that escalate into violence.
- MOBILE CONTACT: +420 739 078 078
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend coming with an interpreter even if you speak English. We cannot guarantee the capacity of English-speaking professionals.
You can find the court interpreters via justice.cz.
If you want to support us or cooperate with us, please write to email@example.com